The horseradish extract that was supposed to be heat stable, was not. I am not sure weather or not it is user error, but I think what I have to do is dose each jar with the extract, which is going to add to the cost, but I am just going to have to eat that for now. I drove down to Payson today to work with the food scientist on my next round of test batches and we got our wires crossed somewhere and she was not available. I don't fault her, since I have been cancelling the past few weeks while I sort out the extract conundrum.
We did a photo shoot yesterday with one of the local magazines, which was a lot of fun and I got to eat a bunch of lobster, crab legs, and shrimp. I really can't complain about that.
Not really a whole lot else going on here. We rolled out the new scallop dish last week at work and we will probably settle into the new winter pork dish this weekend. Winter is approaching and if I don't have the recipe finalized soon I will have to hold off until April.